One-Pan Taco Pasta
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can Libby's® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces rotini spiral pasta
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- optional toppings - sour cream, salsa, chopped cilantro, sliced avocado, black olives, etc.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!