Hamburger & Green Bean Casserole for 2
- ½ pound ground beef
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup cream or half & half
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1 can green beans, drained
- ¾ cup cheese (Any combo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted then add everything but the green beans and cheese
- Bring to a boil and reduce to medium until mixture begins to thicken then reduce heat and simmer.
- Once the ground beef mixture thickens stir in the green beans and top with the cheese
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Add sliced & sautéed mushrooms
- Swap or add other veggies like asparagus, broccoli, or spinach
- Top with bacon or crispy onions