Asian-inspired salmon salad
Eat on sandwiches, a bed of greens, or form into "meatballs" and serve with noodle soup.
- One 15-oz can of salmon, drained
- 2 Tbl ground flax seeds (opt)
- 7 saltines, crushed fine
- 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce/Bragg's/tamari/coconut aminos
- Chives or scallions to taste
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Use as-is, or form into meatballs or burgers and brown in a skillet until they hold their shape.
- Eat on crackers, bread, or a bed of lettuce. Meatballs are good in noodle soup (like ramen). Canned salmon is already cooked, so you only need to heat it if desired.