Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 10½ oz cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- ½ celery stalk
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 oz box rotini noodles, cooked and drained
- While noodles are cooking take a large pan and sweat onions, celery, and butter until onions become almost clear.
- Then add tuna, soup, milk, and a small handful of cheese to the veggies.
- Simmer until everything is hot and cheese is melted. After draining noodles mix everything together.
- Place in buttered baking dish. Cover with remaining cheese and cook at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.