Instant Pot Tangy Lentil Salad
- 1 cup dried lentils, rinsed
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Add lentils, chicken stock, thyme, and bay leaf to the cooker.
- Securely lock the pressure cooker’s lid and set for 8 minutes on HIGH.
- Perform a quick release to release the cooker’s pressure. Drain lentils and remove bay leaf.
- Combine lentils with remaining ingredients. Serve warm or chilled.