Instant Pot Spanish Rice
- 3-4 tbsp water or vegetable broth
- 1 yellow onion, chopped small
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups uncooked long grain brown rice
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Using the Saute function on Instant Pot, saute onion, garlic, and rice in the water or vegetable broth for 3-4 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, salt and water. Stir together. Now, seal Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 24 minutes. Once complete, you can let the pressure release naturally or release it manually.
Directions at plantstrongfamily.com
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!