- The nearly 100-year-old German candy recipe can be hacked with Jell-O and a few other ingredients. This recipe makes one flavor, but can be repeated for every flavor you want to include in the finished product.
- By: Todd Wilbur
- 1 3- ounce box Jell-O Gelatin Dessert powder (Raspberry, lemon, orange, pineapple, lime or strawberry)
- 1 pkg. Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water (room temperature)
- You will also need:
- inch silicone bear candy molds
- Oil cooking spray
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.