Haribo Gold-Bears Gummy Candy Copycat
- The nearly 100-year-old German candy recipe can be hacked with Jell-O and a few other ingredients. This recipe makes one flavor, but can be repeated for every flavor you want to include in the finished product.
- By: Todd Wilbur
- 1 3- ounce box Jell-O Gelatin Dessert powder (Raspberry, lemon, orange, pineapple, lime or strawberry)
- 1 pkg. Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water (room temperature)
- You will also need:
- inch silicone bear candy molds
- Oil cooking spray
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!