IP Pasta and Meatballs
- frozen meatballs
- box of rotini pasta
- jar of pasta sauce
- salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, basil, jar of water
- Add frozen meatballs in the bottom of the pot, splash of water, box of veggie rotini, can of pasta sauce, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, basil, can of water, no stirring.
- Sealed, Manual HP 4 minutes (half the pasta cooking time on box), QR, add Parmesan, Stir, sprinkled with a little Mozzarella & parsley, it melts on its own, good to go.
- While it was cooking I preheated my small oven, threw in frozen garlic breadsticks (they only take 5 minutes)
- and had a bagged salad on the side,
- full meal honestly took all of 35 minutes, start to finish and that includes coming to pressure and I can still get upstairs and out of my work clothes while it's going.