Chef John's Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing sections
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- Coat wings, and bake at 425 F., turning every 15-20 minutes, until they are browned and crispy. Total cooking time will be about 1 hour, but that depends on the size and temperature of your wings.
- For the Honey Sriracha glaze:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Siracha
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- sesame seeds to garnish
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!