How to Cook a Turkey Breast: the Easiest, Juiciest Recipe
- 3 to 7 pounds thawed, bone-in, skin-on turkey breast (1 half/split breast or 1 whole turkey breast joined at the breast bone)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Roasting pan, oven-proof skillet, or other baking dish large enough to hold the whole breast
- Roasting rack, or thick-cut vegetables to lift the breast off the pan
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!