Instant Pot One Pot Pressure Cooker Vanilla Extract!
- 10 Vanilla Beans (6"-8" long - If your beans are shorter, increase the number of beans to 15-20.
- 1.75 liter bottle of Vodka - get the cheap stuff, at least 80 proof.
- Rum, brandy, or Bourbon can be used.
- Electric Pressure cooker - Do NOT use a stove top pressure cooker!
- Six 8 oz bottles or bottle that will hold 48 oz of extract
- Large 8 cup measuring cup
- Silicone Spatula
- Funnel with narrow neck that will fit inside your bottle(s)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!