Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks - Instant Pot
- 1 package chicken drumsticks (fresh or frozen)
- Chicken seasoning (I like Weber's Beer Can Chicken, or you can use salt & pepper)
- BBQ sauce (enough to coat drumsticks
- Dump fresh or frozen drumsticks into instant pot.
- Shake your favorite chicken seasoning over drumsticks, toss to coat.
- Add 1 cup of water around chicken. (Try not to rinse off the seasoning.)
- Close and hit poultry setting (15 min). Walk away. Allow to cook, and NPR for 10 minutes after it beeps.
- Preheat oven broiler. Transfer drumsticks into a 9x13 dish, spread (or squirt) BBQ sauce on drumsticks (both sides), and stick under broiler for 3-5 mins to caramelize sauce.