Zucchini with Potatoes and Thyme
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds waxy potatoes (such as Yukon Gold), peeled, cut into 3/4' cubes
- 3 garlic cloves, quartered
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini, cut into 1/2 ' cubes
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!