- Raw, unfilitered, and unpasteurized- just the way nature intended.
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 bunch (about 6 ounces) asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup shelled fresh peas
- 4 baby creamer potatoes (about 5 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 cups packed baby spinach (about 2 1/2 ounces)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!