Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 2 cups of spelt or all purpose flour.
- 3/4 cups of dark cacao powder
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar ( I often sub coconut sugar and whizz mine up in a blender first so it’s extra fine for a more fluffy cake )
- 2 tbs ground flax
- 2/3 cup apple purée
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 2/3 cups almond milk
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!