~by Kimberly Willey-Panter
- 10-12 crunched up Oreo cookies, with filling
- 2 t. Butter
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 C. + 1 T. white sugar
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Vanilla extract
- 1T. Flour
- 1/2 C. Sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 regular size Butterfinger candy bars
- Leave cream cheese & eggs out 2 hrs. to room temp.
- Crush Oreos; melt & add butter, place & press in bottom of 7" push pan or spring form pan that has parchment paper on bottom & sprayed with cooking spray. Put in fridge.
- Mix in electric mixer cream cheese & sugar. Scrape sides of bowl frequently.
- Add vanilla, flour, sour cream, scrape bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Stir in by hand 1 crumbled Butterfinger.
- Pour batter in pan over crust. Cover with foil.
- Add 1 C. water to IP. Place pan on trivet, lock lid in place,set on Manual for 28 min. NPR for 10-15 min.,
- Cool & then refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from pan, sprinkle other crumbled Butterfinger on top, I then drizzled it with a store bought chocolate icing tube.