Homemade Navel Orange Ice Cream
- 2 medium navel oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1¾ cups coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place orange sections on baking sheet in a single layer. Freeze until solid.
- In an blender, add coconut milk and half of the frozen orange sections. Blend until smooth. Add remaining orange sections and continue blending. Add honey and vanilla and blend again.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let sit at room temperature a few minutes to make scooping easier.