Crispy Breaded Tofu (Oven and Air Fryer)- Cooking with Ayeh
This Crispy Breaded Tofu is going to change your mind on tofu! It has a delicious crispy texture on the outside and still soft in the middle, and can be baked in the oven or air fryer.
- 250 grams / 9 oz firm tofu
- ¼ cup preferred milk, I've used almond milk
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs or regular breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt and pinch of black pepper
- Olive oil spray
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!