Instant Pot Sweet Chili Chicken (freezer dump)
From Six Sisters' Stuff video: 3 EASY Dump and Go Instant Pot Freezer Meals
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (roughly 2 large chicken breasts)
- half can coconut milk 200 mL/ 6.7 oz
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 to 5 cups stir fry vegetables
- Combine all ingredients in a Freezer Bag. When ready to cook:
- Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes if frozen, 20 if thawed.
- Release the pressure when the Instant Pot beeps (quick pressure release).
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully remove the chicken from the Instant Pot and cut. Then return to the pot.
- Serve over rice, spooning the sauce over everything.