Easy Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
- 2-3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (see note)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce (see note)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, light or dark
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated or finely minced ginger (or use ginger paste)
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!