Instant Pot No Drain Mashed Potatoes
- 2½ lbs cut up russet or golden potatoes peeled or not
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbs of butter
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup cream
- 1 Tbs dark mustard
- Wash, (optionally peel) and cut your potatoes, dicing them into 1" to 1-½" chunks.
- Add chicken stock and potatoes to pot..
- Check the sealing ring, attach the lid, and close the pressure valve.
- Select MANUAL for 10 minutes.
- Once the program is complete, Natural pressure release, and Turn Off Keep Warm mode.
- Add butter, cream, sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Use a potato masher or ricer to blend together.
- Serve with chive or parsley flake garnish.