Servings: 6 small or 4 large
- 1 can salmon, drained (see note)
- 1 Tbl chia seeds or 2 Tbl ground flax seeds or 1 egg
- 7 saltines, crushed fine
- Montreal Steak Seasoning or salt/pepper/garlic
- Cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Form into 6 burger shapes - press together firmly.
- Fry in a hot skillet with oil for about 4 minutes per side.
- If you’re new to canned salmon and the bones/skin squick you out, you can remove them. But the bones, especially, add a lot of nutrition, so leave them in if you can. Adding diced carrots can also help because you can tell yourself any firm bits are just carrots!