Instant Pot Smoked Salmon & Corn Chowder
By: Rene' Stratton
- 2Tbsp. butter
- 4 slices Bacon, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1c Carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 4c. Broth
- 2tsp. Salt
- 1tsp. Red pepper flakes or
- 1tsp. Tapatio hot sauce
- 2 Red or Yukon Gold potato cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1c Frozen or Canned Corn
- 12oz. Smoked Salmon
- 2c. Half-and-Half
- Heat butter on Saute HI.
- Add chopped bacon and cook to your desired crispness.
- Add garlic, onion and celery and saute for about 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add broth, potatoes, corn and fish.
- Cook on manual HI for 5 minutes.
- 10 minutes NPR!
- Add half-and-half and cook on saute HI until thickened.
- I used 2c Turkey Bone Broth & 2c water in place of 4c broth.
- Made this with my sons fresh caught and smoked Salmon! So Yummy!!!