- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- Turn on SAUTE and press Adjust to raise temp to MORE.
- When display reads HOT, add coconut oil and butter.
- Wait about 1 minute then pour in corn kernels.
- Stir and make sure the fat is covering all the kernels. If not add more oil.
- Cover (I use the IP glass Iid) and in 2 minutes or so the corn will start popping.
- When about 2/3 of the corn has popped, turn IP off and let sit to finish popping.
- Add salt and any seasonings of choice.