Sizzler Cheese Toast
From "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes"
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices thick-sliced French bread
- 4 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
- Use a brush to spread the butter evenly over one face of each slice of bread. (Can use a tablespoon measuring spoon for exact amount.)
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the butter.
- Grill the bread, buttered side down, on a frying pan or griddle over medium low heat for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown. (Make sure it's golden brown and not still yellow for best flavor and texture.) Grill only the buttered side.