Instant Pot Mini Corndog Bites
from Jennifer Hornburg:
- Cornbread Mix
- Silicone Molds
- Make the cornbread mix per the directions.
- Cut up the hot dogs.
- Liberally grease the molds.
- Add hot dogs pieces & cornbread batter to mold cups.
- I filled them to the top over the hot dogs and it was the perfect amount for both molds.
- Add water & trivet to pot (1cup for 6qt pot; 1.5 cups for 8qt pot).
- Loosely cover molds with foil, and stack the molds on top of the trivet.
- Cook for 15 minutes on high pressure, 8 minutes Natural Pressure Release.
- -Cora's Honey Cornbread Mix from Whole Foods:
- Silicone Tray/Mold: