Recipe by Al Pravato
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 boil in bag pack of brown rice
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- Slice tops off green peppers and hollow out peppers.
- Dice pepper tops, dice onion, dice tomato.
- Mix diced veggies with ground beef, egg, rice, seasonings,
- and a couple tables spoons of tomato sauce.
- Fill peppers with meat mixture.
- Pour 2/3 of tomato sauce into IP and 2/3 can of water.
- Put trivet in and stuffed peppers on top.
- Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of peppers.
- Lock lid, manual for 15 Mins. Natural release method.
- When done, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese on top.
- Close lid for a few moments to melt cheese.
- Serve pepper with some of the "broth" and enjoy.
- Poke holes in bottom of peppers before cooking to allow fat from ground beef to run out of bottom.