Easy Vegan Keto Lunch Recipes
- Mock Tuna Salad:
- 1 block extra firm tofu, drained and pressed to get the extra moisture out
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo (Hampton Creek’s Just Mayo is pretty amazing)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 tsp kelp powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- celery sticks & seaweed snacks for serving
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a big bowl until everything is well combined (except celery sticks and seaweek snacks). Crumble seaweed snacks on top, and serve with celery sticks. This makes about 4 servings, with about 4-5g net carbs. Not bad!
- Jackfruit & Cauliflower Taco Bowls:
- 1 can young jackfruit in water
- 1 tbsp (or more, if you like things spicy) taco seasoning/chili powder
- 1 cup frozen kale
- 1 package cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- garlic and onion powder to taste
- Vegan cheese and guacamole for serving
- Drain the can of jackfruit, and chop it into more manageable pieces. Dump everything (except vegan cheese and guac) in a pot and sautee until the cauliflower is nice and tender. Make sure to stir often so that the spices are all well incorporated. This makes about 3 servings that are 5-6g of net carbs each (pre-vegan cheese and guac). Serve with lots of guacamole or plain avocados, and vegan cheese (if you’d like – though, that will add some carbs for sure).
- Kelp Noodle Pad Thai:
- recipe for the sauce is here
- Basically, since the sauce recipe makes 4 servings, I like to make this 3-4 times a week by draining, rinsing and soaking two bags of kelp noodles together, portioning them into 4 tupperware containers and then dividing the sauce and toppings of choice on everything. It’s so easy, and absurdly delicious.
- Lemon Poppy Tahini Salad Boats:
- There are two variations on this – in lettuce boats, and in avocados
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted OR 3-4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped/grated carrots or purple cabbage
- 2-4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds or tahini
- dressing recipe is here!
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine carrots and dressing, and serve in the lettuce boats, or avocado halves. This makes an awesome breakfast, too, and has only 5.5g of net carbs!
- Falafel Salad:
- This is less a salad, and more lettuce with falafel on top.
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 3 falafel balls
- tahini sauce – 2 tbsp tahini mixed with 2 tbsp lemon juice
- This is actually a bit higher in carbs – about 12g net for the whole shebang. Worth it, though!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!