- 12 slices nitrate free bacon sugar free for Whole30
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into thin rounds approximately 1/4"
- 1 tbsp melted cooking fat** + sea salt for roasting the sweet potatoes
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts tops removed and either quartered or chopped, plus about 1 tbsp cooking fat** plus a pinch of sea salt for roasting
- 1 large onion or 2 small sliced thin
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt plus to suit your taste
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast this is for a cheesy flavor, you can also sub Parmesan if you include dairy in your diet
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.