Recipe from Amazon:
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 cups cauliflower, medium diced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 cans (15oz) chickpeas, drained
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds, ground
- 1 Tbsp cumin, ground
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 can (28oz) chopped, stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (13.5oz) coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups couscous
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Set the Instant Pot to "Saute".
- Add butter and saute onions, carrots, peppers, ginger, garlic and cauliflower.
- Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add the chickpeas, spices, salt, tomatoes and coconut milk, and close the lid.
- Press "Soup", then manually reduce time to 10 minutes.
- Release pressure and remove the lid; set aside stew to keep warm.
- After cleaning the Instant Pot, make the couscous.
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Press "Manual" and set to cook for 10 minutes.