Recipe for Avgolemono (a classic Greek lemon, orzo and chicken soup) that’s absolutely crave worthy delicious! Not very pretty or appealing in the video clip but trust me, you want this in your belly!
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 1 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 3/4 cup uncooked orzo
- 4 egg extra large yolks
- Juice of 2-5 squeezed lemons, Myer lemon are the best but any ripe juicy ones will do (adjust to your taste preference, I like mine to have a pronounced lemony-ness)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional flavor boosting seasonings:
- 1 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (dried or fresh
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.