Bacon Cheeseburger Bubble Up Casserole
- 1 7.5oz package pillsbury biscuits (in the 4 value pack) If you cant find that size you can buy the bigger pack and weigh out, for those that can't find pillsbury products, try using pizza dough, however the points may be higher.
- 1 lb cooked lean ground beef
- 4 slices cooked low point bacon (I use Oscar Mayer)
- ⅔ cup light shredded cheese
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup mustard (I used a honey dijon)
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- ½ cup diced onions
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!