Kalamata Olive and Feta Dressing
Kalamata Olive and Feta Dressing is a Greek-style salad dressing with so much flavor. I love to serve it tossed with a green leaf salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and red bell pepper. It’s also great on a spinach salad.
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!