from Tia Matthews:
- 10 Pint Sized Canning Jars w/Lids & Rings (sterilized)
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 64 oz Apple Juice
- 64 oz Apple Cider
- 1 1/2 cups Everclear
- 10 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Tbsp Mulling Spice (in a coffee filter tied off)
- Combine everything EXCEPT the Everclear in the Instant Pot
- (apple juice, apple cider, both sugars, cinnamon sticks & mulling spice)
- Set on Saute mode, let pot heat up stirring occasionally.
- Once sugars are dissolved place lid on, place in sealing position.
- Pressure Cook for 45 minutes; Natural Pressure Release.
- Once the batch has cooled completely add in the Ever Clear.
- Pour mixture into jars & put a cinnamon stick to each jar.
- Put lids on & tighten.
- Store jars in a cool dark place.
- Can be consumed right away, but will get better with age.
- PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN USING EVERCLEAR...IT'S HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.
- Please note that the Everclear is NOT being pressure cooked. It's added after the mixture is cooled.
- You can substitute the Everclear with any type of alcohol you want (vodka, rum, brandy, tequila etc)