Recipe by Elizabeth Hird
- 1 small head cabbage chopped up
- 1 lg white onion cut in half then cut into half moons
- 2 potatoes washed cut into chunks
- 1 kielbasa ring cut into slices
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp caraway seeds (helps with gas and bloating)
- 1 cup water if you want juice with it; if not 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 stick butter cut in slices
- Add all to the cooker, put on lid, close valve, push Manual button for 6 minutes.
- Do quick release. Stir to mix, pour in large bowl and enjoy.