by Brittani Snipes
- *9lb or less spiral ham w/ glaze package
- Yellow mustard
- Two cans of sliced pineapples
- brown sugar
- Place ham on Instant Pot cooking rack (trivet)
- Coat the entire ham with a layer of yellow mustard
- Sprinkle a light layer of brown sugar on top of the yellow mustard.
- Using toothpicks to hold in place, cover entire ham with the pineapple slices.
- Pour the pineapple juice from both cans into the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Place rack with ham into your instant pot, and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes
- Turn pot off and let it naturally depressurize for another 15 minutes (do not open the steam valve during the 15 minutes)
- After pulling your ham out, pour the packet of glaze into the juice that is left in the pot.
- Drizzle this mixture on your ham and enjoy.
- *This was made in an 8qt Instant Pot. If using a 6qt pot you'll need a smaller ham, probably 7lbs.
- *You can also add marashino cherries to the center of the pineapple rings.