Avocado Key Lime Pie Tart
If you have no objection to eating regular Key lime pie, stick with that. But if you want something sweet but healthy, or have diet restrictions, this is a pretty good substitute.
- 2 tbsp key lime juice or regular lime juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- flesh of 3 ripe avocados (280g)
- pinch pure stevia OR 3 tbsp sugar of choice (liquid sweeteners are fine)
- scant 1/8 tsp salt
- 2-in x 1-in piece of lime skin OR 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (decrease to 1 tbsp if using a liquid sweetener)
- For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup walnuts or almonds (60g)
- 1/2 cup dates (65g)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (35g)
- pinch salt (1/16 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp or so water, only if needed
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!