Smoked Turkey Sausage and Peppers
- 1 Package Hardwood Smoked Sausage - Sliced
- 1 Large Yellow Onion - Chopped
- 2 Bell Peppers - Slivered
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning (or to taste)
- Tabasco (Optional)
- Buns or Bread
- In a large pan over medium high heat brown the sausage until it begins to caramelize. Remove the sausage from the pan and set aside.
- Add a bit of oil to the pan, then saute the peppers and onion until they are soft.
- Season to taste and add sausage back in to reheat.
- Serve piping hot on toasted buns.