Raspberry Lip Scrub
- If you aren’t an expert DIYer, no worries. (Neither am I). Many homemade sugar lip scrubs, including this one, are incredibly easy to make. This particular homemade sugar lip scrub requires nothing more complicated than using your microwave for 30 seconds. Other than that, you just mix everything together and call it a day.
- If you’re apprehensive about trying homemade sugar lip scrubs because you think you won’t like them, then this is definitely the recipe for you. It only requires 4 ingredients, and if you wanted you could leave the food coloring out. This means the amount of money you have to invest to try this homemade sugar lip scrub is minimal.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1 very small drop of red or pink food coloring
- You will also need:
- Measuring spoons
- Small bowl
- 2 oz. tin containers
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!