Summer Grilled Vegetable Salad
Seasonal Summer Salad using the Best Veggies of Summer
- Three Ripe Tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Yellow Squash
- 2 Ears of Ripe Organic Corn or one bag Frozen Organic Corn
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Red Pepper
- Can of Organic Canneloni Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 TBS Lime Juice (one large Lime)
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 to 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Basil (Dehydrated) 2 TBS if fresh
- One tsp Organic Agave/Stevia Blend
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard (or mustard if you can't find a Vegan Dijon)
- Rough cut the Tomato and the Red Onion and refrigerate the Canneloni Beans.
- Use either a griddle pan or a grill and slice the Zucchini, Red Pepper and Yellow Squash. Brush with Olive Oil (or if you prefer use Coconut Oil or Coconut Oil Spray). Grill it on medium high just until charred. Cool slightly and rough chop again (around 1/2 inch cubes).
- Grill Corn just until it starts to char on all sides, set aside to cool a bit.
- Take Lime Juice, Olive Oil, Dijon, Salt/Pepper, Basil, garlic and Agave/Stevia Blend and mix in a blender until it emulsifies.
- Add in Canneloni Beans to other vegetables (cooked and raw together in a large mixing bowl). Add in dressing a bit at a time until dressed.
- Plate and garnish with fresh pepper and Basil.