Chipotle Chicken Bowls with Cilantro Lime Quinoa
- If you don’t have an Instant Pot, this (affil link) is the one I have, but you can make this in a slow cooker on low 4 to 6 hours. My best advice is double the chicken recipe (same cook time) and use it the next day for tacos or taco salads, the chicken is so good! If your family doesn’t like spicy foods, you can leave the chipotle out.
- I have lots of Instant Pot recipes, click here to see the others!
- Some Helpful Tips:
- You can use frozen corn in place of fresh if it’s off season.
- If making this for meal prep for the week, slice the avocados as you need them to avoid browning. And/or squeeze of lime on top.
- Sub chipotle in adobo sauce instead of chipotle paste if people can’t find the paste.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!