- 8 oz soba noodles
- Olive oil
- 1 lb. Chicken breast, sliced
- 1 onion or several scallions, sliced
- 1 Tbl ginger paste
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1/4 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 bag mung bean sprouts
- Chili-garlic paste
- Cook noodles according to directions.
- Sautee chicken in oil with onion and ginger. Remove from pan.
- Stir-fry all veg, starting with sturdiest and ending with bean sprouts.
- Return chicken to pan, add noodles, and dress with Bragg's and chili-garlic paste.