Baby Back Ribs in the Oven
- 1 Rack baby back pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- BBQ sauce
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Add spices together and rub on both sides of rack.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Place on broiler pan and cover in foil. Place in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Brush on BBQ sauce and replace foil. Place back in oven for another 1/2 hour.
- Brush on more sauce. Broil until carmelized watching carefully so they don't burn.