Strawberry Moonshine/Hooch (Instant Pot)
by Christine Torgenson Marchand
- 4 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 2 Pounds of Strawberries
- 5 Cups of Vodka (or Everclear)
- Wash and top the strawberries.
- Put it all in the IP in order listed.
- Hit manual, 30 min on high pressure.
- Let it natural release (took 90 min).
- Use an immersion blender & blend all the strawberries.
- Put into bottles.
- Keep in dark cool place (I keep it in my pantry)
- Refrigerate before serving ... best served over ice (or blended with ice for a dacquiri-like drink).
- **FLAMMABLE. DO NOT MAKE ON A STOVETOP OR NEAR ANY OPEN FLAME
- This was made in a 6 quart Lux.