Radishes, Fennel, and Olives with Creamy Feta Spread
From Vegetables Every Day by Jack Bishop (pg 285)
- ¾ lb radishes, trimmed (about 15 medium)
- 4 oz feta
- ¼ c plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¾ lb fennel bulb (1 small)
- Kalamata olives
- Fresh pepper
- Halve the radishes lengthwise from stem to root ends. Place in ice water for 30 minutes.
- Mash feta, yogurt and garlic together. After it comes together, season to taste.
- Trim fennel. Cut the bulb in half through the base (top to bottom). Remove the triangular core. Place each half cut-side down and slice crosswise into ½" thick slices. Cut slices lengthwise into long strips.
- Drain and dry the radishes.
- Plate and serve