Dillon's Oat Clusters ~ Well Your World
This is Dillon's recipe with my tweaks
- Into a big bowl: (DOUBLE batch)
- 2 very ripe bananas, mash with a potato masher
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 4 chopped medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Small handful of raisins
- I also added 2T flax, ground and 4T water (mixed)
- Optional: ½ cup chopped walnuts
- * Some small diced apple would be great in here too.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!