Crispy baked avocado fries coated with panko breadcrumbs with a lime dipping sauce. So fast and easy to make in the oven or air fryer!
- 8 ounces (2 small) avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 16 wedges
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (I used gluten-free)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lime chili seasoning salt, such as Tajin Classic
- For the lime dipping sauce:
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime chili seasoning salt, such as Tajin Classic
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!