Crispy baked avocado fries coated with panko breadcrumbs with a lime dipping sauce. So fast and easy to make in the oven or air fryer!
- 8 ounces (2 small) avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 16 wedges
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (I used gluten-free)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lime chili seasoning salt, such as Tajin Classic
- For the lime dipping sauce:
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime chili seasoning salt, such as Tajin Classic
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.