Homemade Lavender Soap
- I have wanted to make homemade soaps for a while, and this week I finally had the pleasure of marking that task off of my list. It’s a great gift idea for friends and family, and even for yourself! I am a huge fan of lavender, so when I made my first batch, it was with this easy homemade lavender soap recipe.
- Learn about other ways to use your essential oils!
- Homemade Lavender Soap Recipe
- To make this soap, you are going to need a few items
- Shea Butter Soap base
- Lavender (essential oil)
- Dried lavender flowers (optional)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!