Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
From "Weight Watchers 20-Minute Recipes" magazine 2009
Servings: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1/3 c natural-style chunky peanut butter
- 3 Tbs milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbs lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Combine brownie mix, peanut butter, milk and egg in a large bowl. Drop by level tablespoonfuls 1" apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, pressing peanuts gently into dough.
- Bake 9 minutes or until puffed. Cool 2 minutes and remove to wire racks.