- 3 Tbl butter or margarine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced thick
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 6 C chicken stock or broth
- 1 1⁄2 C baby carrots
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 1 C frozen corn, thawed
- 1 3⁄4 C Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 C milk
- 1⁄4 C heavy cream
- Melt butter on “brown or sauté”.
- Generously season chicken with salt and pepper, place in the cooker, and cook until lightly browned.
- Add onion, chicken stock, carrots, thyme, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
- Securely lock the pressure cooker’s lid and set for 8 minutes on HIGH. QPR.
- With the cooker’s lid off, set to “brown or sauté.”
- Add in corn and let simmer.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Bisquick baking mix and milk, and drop by the spoonfuls into the pot. Let dumplings simmer for 8–10 minutes. Turn off heat, stir in heavy cream, and season to taste.
- *Try mixing 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese into the dumpling mixture for even better dumplings